We have streamlined the process to facilitate providing quality rental properties to qualified applicants as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ask that you submit fully completed applications and provide all of the required documentation and information as accurately as possible.
The process is described below:
1. Each person 18 years and older intending to occupy the property must provide a completed application and pay the $40 application fee.
Each person will have a credit check, a nationwide eviction search, and a nationwide criminal database performed. Unfortunately, there is no exception to this.
2. Each person intending to use their income to qualify must provide the two most recent months of income verification. Paystubs, personal bank statements (personal and business if self employed), etc. In some cases, tax returns may be used.
3. Each person applying must provide a legible, clear copy of picture I.D.
4. Once everything is received for everyone in the party applying and the required application fees have been paid, we will begin processing the applications in the order in which they are received. (Incomplete applications will not be processed)
5. Completed applications will be presented to the owner of the property for final approval.
6. Once a final approval is received, applicant will have 24 hours to remit security deposit online via tenant portal.
7. Once the deposit is received, the lease will be sent via docusign for execution. Approved applicants will have 48 hours to execute the lease or it may be canceled.
Qualifications for All Valley Leasing Rental Properties:
• Credit score must be 600 or higher on Experian credit report to use that applicants income to qualify. (A credit score of under 600 will disqualify that applicant from using their income to qualify)
• Occupancy is limited to 2 people per bedroom.
• Security deposit is based on the applicant with the highest credit score who earns at least 50% of the required income.
• Security Deposit is 1 month‘s rent + $500 (example: property renting for $2000/mo security deposit will be $2500). The security deposit must be paid in order to secure the property.
Combined income must be a minimum of 2x times the monthly rental amount.
• Pets, if approved by the owner , will result an increased deposit ($500 per pet). Certain breeds are not allowed due to limitations in liability insurance.
Please review our list of restricted breeds:
• Rent will be prorated for the month you move in. If you move in after the 20th, the following month‘s rent will also be due.
• Persons with rental evictions on their records will not be considered.
• Persons owing money to a previous landlord will not be considered.
• Applicants are required to obtain renter‘s insurance and show proof of such prior to the lease commencement date. If documentation is not provided , possession of the property will not be granted until All Valley Leasing receives the required documentation .
• Co-signers will be considered at the owner’s discretion. If a co-signer is to be considered , the income must be 5x the rental amount to qualify .
Copyright © 2018. All Valley Leasing. All rights reserved.