QUALIFYING GUIDELINES FOR ALL ALL VALLEY LEASING PROPERTIES:
Ready to apply for an All Valley Leasing rental property?
We have streamlined the process to facilitate providing quality rental properties to qualified applicants as quickly as possible. In order to achieve this, we ask that you submit fully completed applications and provide all of the required documentation and information as accurately as possible.
The process is described below:
1. Each person over 18 intending to occupy the property must provide a completed application and pay the $40 application fee. Each person will have a credit check, a nationwide eviction search, and a nationwide criminal database performed. Unfortunately, there is no exception to this.
2. Each person intending to use their income to qualify must provide the two most recent months of income verification. Paystubs, personal bank statements (not business bank statements), etc. In some cases, tax returns may be used.
3. Each person applying must provide a legible, clear copy of picture I.D.
4. Once everything is received for everyone in the party applying and the required application fees have been paid, we will begin processing the applications in the order in which they are received. (Incomplete applications will not be processed)
5. Completed applications will be presented to the owner of the property for final approval.
6. Once a final approval is received, applicant will have 24 hours to remit security deposit payment in the form of certified funds.
7. Once the deposit is received, the lease will be sent via docusign for execution. Approved applicants will have 48 hours to execute the lease or it may be canceled.
Qualifications for All Valley Leasing Rental Properties:
- Credit score must be 590 or higher on our credit report to use that applicants income to qualify. (A credit score of under 590 will disqualify that applicant from using their income to qualify)
- Occupancy is limited to 2 people per bedroom.
- Security deposit is based on the applicant with the highest credit score who earns at least 50% of the required income.
- Security Deposit. A credit score of 590-650 requires 1.5 times the monthly rent in security.
Over 650 is 1 times the rent plus $500 in security. The security deposit must be paid in order to secure the property.
- Income requirements.
For rent amounts under $2,000, gross monthly income must be at least 3 times the rent amount.
For rent amounts of $2,000 and up, income must be at least 2.75 times the rent amount.
- Pets, if approved by the owner, will result in a base rent increase of $50 per month, per pet. Certain breeds are not allowed due to limitations in liability insurance.
- Rent will be pro-rated for the month you move in. If you move in after the 16th, the following month’s rent will also be due.
- Persons with rental evictions on their records will not be considered. Other applicants in the same applying party will be disqualified to rent from All Valley Leasing for a period of 1 year.
- Persons owing money to a previous landlord will not be considered.
- Applicants are required to obtain renter’s insurance and show proof of such prior to the lease commencement date. If documentation is not provided, possession of the property will not be granted until All Valley Leasing receives the required documentation.
- All Valley Leasing does accept co-signers.
This is not an inclusive list of criteria, but does cover the most commonly applicable criteria.
As a general rule and as a part of our pet policy, insurance companies tend to resist covering certain types of dogs, or any mix of these breeds. Therefore, below is a list of dog breeds that we DO NOT currently accept, per company policy:
- Pit Bulls & Staffordshire Terriers
- Doberman Pinschers
- German Shepherds
- Great Danes
- Presa Canarios
- Alaskan Malamutes
- Siberian Huskies
Upon your eventual move-out, the next resident of the property may not have a pet and/or may have a pet allergy. Therefore, upon vacating the property Tenant is responsible:
- To have the carpets and any tile professionally cleaned and chemically deodorized.
- For professional pest control for all possible animal borne pests including, but not necessarily limited to, fleas and ticks.
If you fail to provide receipts for the above services at the time of move-out we will perform them at your expense and the costs for said services will be deducted from your security deposit.